Backhouse Legal is an innovative and progressive law firm with a busy and growing team. We are looking for an Operations Manager who is vibrant and enthusiastic to join us to assist with the smooth operation of our practice. The role will include a variety of work, with a primary focus on supporting our Practice Manager with IT related issues, office management and marketing.
The role includes the following:
- Managing IT infrastructure including computers, email setup and archiving, printers and telephones, including management of our external IT providers;
- Coordinating the resolution of all internal IT issues;
- Maintaining office supplies including stationary, print requirements, stamps and signage;
- Premises management;
- Managing insurance requirements;
- Assisting with file archiving and storage, and safe custody records;
- Managing the structure and content of our local Drive;
- Management, implementation and training for our practice software;
- Website amendments and management of content;
- Maintaining and updating our email mailing list;
- Assisting with other marketing including social media and coordinating marketing and promotional material;
- Organising and coordinating internal and external events;
- Assisting with the setup and implementation of new software programs;
- General administrative tasks and support as required
Possessing excellent communication skills, you will be a strong team player and have high organisational skills. You will also have a positive and energetic attitude.
You will suit this position if you are looking for opportunities to build your career in a growing and innovative firm, and are someone who will make the most of our great corporate culture.
To be considered for this role you will:
- have at least 2-3 years’ office or administration experience, preferably in a legal environment;
- have excellent computer skills;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- exhibit strong time management skills;
- be efficient and organised;
- be motivated, dynamic, career-orientated and a team player;
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills;
- the ability to multi task and manage differing priorities; and
- have a drivers licence and your own vehicle.
You will work under the supervision of our Practice Manager and alongside the firm’s administration staff and solicitors.
If your skills and experience meet the criteria above and you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more call Matia Pendergast on 02 6280 8899. All enquiries or discussions are held in strict confidence.