Click the below links for information on Debt Recovery & Litigation
- How your lawyer can help you cash flow – It doesn’t matter what business you are in, your Credit Controller and your litigation lawyer should be besties.
- Commercial dispute – selecting a lawyer – In this article we will explain the issues you need to consider when selecting a lawyer to represent you if you are involved in a commercial dispute and you or your company is facing litigation.
- Debt recovery – 4 things you need to know – If you are owed money for goods or services or have received a letter of demand these are the critical things you need to know to enforce or protect your rights.
- Effective Debt Collection for Business – A statutory demand is a very powerful tool for collecting money that is owed to you. This article sets out the huge benefits in using this as a method of very quickly and effectively collecting a debt.
- Protecting your business cashflow – Cashflow is the lifeblood of every business, don’t be left at a commercial or legal disadvantage, make sure that your terms of trade are in writing and that they help you to protect and increase your business cashflow.
- Serving a Statutory Demand: Guidelines for Creditors – A statutory demand is a useful way to pressure a company to pay its debts. However, you can run into trouble if the legal requirements for service of the statutory demand are not complied with.
- To claim or not to claim – Are legal costs and disbursements claimable within the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal? Read this article to find out.